For good Health you need good breakfast in morning. For that , Sweet Potato Pancakes is mostly preferable. It’s a good food recipe for weight loss.
Lets Have a look at the Ingredients:
- A half cup of cooked and mashed sweet potato
- One Third cup egg beaters or 2 eggs
- One Forth(1/4) cup flour
- baking soda and baking powder 1/8 teaspoon
- One teaspoon honey or coconut palm sugar
- Ground cinnamon 1/8 teaspoon
- a very little bit salt as taste
- Milk is optional of any type to thin batter if necessary
Great Food Recipe For Weight Loss:
This food recipe contains 151 calories. A total fat of : 6.1 g. It contains Saturated Fat: 1.6 g and Trans Fat: 0 g. Them amount of Cholesterol is as minimum as: 164 mg. It contains Sodium: 307 mg and Carbohydrates: 16.2 g. The amount of Dietary Fiber is : 2.9 g. The Sugars: 6.5 g and Protein: 9.1 g. Which gives us a good indication of a Healthy food for Diet.
How to Cook Sweet Potato Pancakes:
First you have to mix well. Then you have to make sure all the sweet potato is mashed. Most often The batter is pretty thick .Thats why you can spread it out when you would scoop them on the hot skillet. You can Cook as you would normal pancakes.
They normally don’t “bubble” like normal pancakes. Watch that they are cook thoroughly but not get burned.
You may also want to read baby food recipes: Beets recipe and Blueberry mash