Food recipes with chicken | Grilled Chicken With Roasted Kale:
Grilled Chicken With Roasted Kale is one of the best food recipes with chicken. Roast until kale is crisp. It is one of the most favorite items in hole world. It is very spicy.
- 1 bunch kale (stems removed), leaves torn (10 cups)
- Kosher salt
- Ground pepper
- 1/3 cup cheese
You may also want to read South Indian beef recipe Banjari Gosht
01. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
02. Toss the potatoes with 1/2 tablespoon olive oil on a baking sheet;
03. Spread in a single layer them and roast 5 minutes.
04. Toss kale in a bowl with the garlic, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/2 tablespoon olive oil and pepper to do it tasty.
05. Add to the baking sheet with toss and potatoes.
06. Roast until potatoes are tender and kale is crisp
07. Stirring once at least 15 to 20 minutes.
08. Preheat grill or grill pan to medium and brush them with olive oil.
09. The chicken breasts in to make 4 cutlets.
10. Coat with 1/2 tablespoon olive oil and season them with salt and pepper.
11. Grill chicken until well marked
12. Cooked through the chicken 2 to 4 minutes per side.
13. Transfer to a nice plate.
14. Toss kale, potatoes remaining 1/2 tablespoon olive oil, the salad greens, Parmesan, tomatoes, lemon juice.
15. Salt and pepper to taste in a bowl.
16. Divide the chicken among plates
17. Top with any collected juices.
18. Serve with the kale salad.
There are Other Recommendations for you : South Indian Beef Curry recipe Chicken Noodle Soup Best Dinner Recipes with Beef
- Total time: 40 min
- Yield: 4 servings
Total Fat: 14 grams
Saturated Fat: 4 grams
Cholesterol: 112 milligrams
Sodium: 586 milligrams
Carbohydrates: 28 grams
Dietary Fiber: 6 grams