Cherub’s Couscous, one of the best food recipes for babies. It is very important to get your baby chewing at a young age. And it is quick to prepare. It has a soft texture perfect for weaning your little baby off smooth purees. Cherub’s Couscous will also help with speech development. It is one of the most popular food recipes for babies.
- 200ml chicken stock (it needs to weak).
- 15g unsalted butter.
- 80g couscous.
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped.
- 50g courgette, diced.
- 2 plum tomatoes, deseeded and chopped.
- 1/2 clove garlic, crushed.
- 70g cooked chicken, diced.
- 1 tablespoon basil, chopped.
- 1 tablespoon parmesan, grated.
Read about more delicious baby food recipe Baked Sweet Potato Puree
Making of Cherub’s Couscous, Food recipes for babies :
- Bring the stock to boil. Put couscous into a little bowl. Pour over stock. Stir and cover it with clingfilm. Leave for at least 15 minutes to absorb.
- Melt butter in a saucepan. Add onion. It is needed to saute it for 2 minutes . Add the courgette / zucchini and also garlic. Then saute it for 3 minutes . Add the tomatoes. Cook for one minute. Add the chicken and then basil.
- Add the mixture to couscous. Season lightly for babies over one . Stir in the Parmesan.
Another delicious and easy baby food recipe Banana Puree