Beets recipe and blueberry mash:
Beets recipe and blueberry mash, most popular and one of the best food recipes for babies. Blueberries and Beets cooked together. Then pureed comes out to a gorgeous magenta color. It’s packed with some of the best nutrients for your baby. You like to mix this with Oliver’s oat cereal in morning. It has a perfect amount of sweetness.
Ingredients & process:
01. First take two medium organic beets.
02. Scrubbed them well with water, peeled chopped into
03. Half cup fresh or frozen blueberries
04. If you’re using a baby food cooker follow instructions accordingly.
05. If you’re cooking food without a baby food cooker
Follow the below instructions for –
*Rinse beets well with water
*Remove skin with a potato peeler or knife.
*Chop into one inch cubes and place into medium sauce pan with the blueberries.
* Add just enough water to cover the tops of the beets
*Blueberries and cook on a medium-high heat for 10-15 minutes
*Sometimes it need to do until beets are tender.
*Pour into a food processor or a blender for being smooth. You can use an immersion blender also. It helps you to blend it right in the pan.